Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cyber(nota)truck even more Not a truck than I first thought

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, that’s not the take away. 😮‍💨 The windshield looks no tougher than any other manufacturer’s windshield glass.
Yes, it’s exactly the takeaway. There’s a very well known video from sentry mode on a CT where experienced crooks tried to break the glass to steal items from inside and could not break it. The guy then got frustrated and climbed onto the roof glass and jumped up and down.

So, once again you are flat out wrong.

Yes, it’s exactly the takeaway. There’s a very well known video from sentry mode on a CT where experienced crooks tried to break the glass to steal items from inside and could not break it. The guy then got frustrated and climbed onto the roof glass and jumped up and down.

I was talking about the windshield, 🤡

Possibly In some alter universe… but one thing for sure is I don’t spend countless hours on forums that are basically irrelevant to me; like posting endlessly on a CT forum when I have no intention of owning one. That type of effort would definitely fall under “Tool” in the urban dictionary.
🪞Only a tool, who is a CT/Tesla/Elon fanatic, would spend so much time in a CT haters thread, 🤡

And you either, 🤡. Against forum rules, you downvote all of my posts, and don’t others who post exactly the same thing a post or two down thread. I think I report you to the mods… 🤣

Perhaps you should take some time and review the forum rules. The hypocrisy here is palpable.
I’m well aware of forum rules having been here for almost 12 years. You’ve posted dozens of times repeating the same venom over and over again that I haven’t acknowledged. When/if you say something that I like, think is funny, informative or helpful, I’ll be sure to mark it as such.

FYI, I already reported you for vulgar language a couple of days ago.

Hopefully this isn't a new meme. Hollywood might start ditching them if they aren't perceived to be cool.

I actually used to have a car that was "legend" while I attended Auburn. It was a 1971 510 Datsun. It was supposed to be red but was so old it was mainly a dusty primer gray. One day while I was high two nursing student females knocked on the door and asked if they could "paint my car." They must have been high. I said they could. The next day I saw what they did. They did a drawing of the anatomy of a human ala "Operation game." It would fade, or fall off, and they would do something like it again. It was cool. I thought of getting a Janis Joplin-esque paint job by the local high school if I got a cyberturd... When I wanted a change I'd just razor it off.

• Love
Reactions: kabin

No no no nope, we need a Krugerrand fact check. From why I saw the vandals clearly broke both the side and top glass.

Reactions: TessP100D