Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cyber(nota)truck even more Not a truck than I first thought

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe because the Great Charlatan has been touting (for four+ years) how strong his CT glass is.... Failed Steel ball and baseball soft tosses and all...... Just a guess...
Armor glass or laminated on most cars means it will absorb an impact it doesn’t mean it can never crack or deflect bullets without harm lol. While you can glorify that it failed a steel ball, try that with Any other tempered glass side window and it won’t be there after impact. Pushing a rope as you say.

Armor glass or laminated on most cars means it will absorb an impact it doesn’t mean it can never crack or deflect bullets without harm lol. While you can glorify that it failed a steel ball, try that with Any other tempered glass side window and it won’t be there after impact. Pushing a rope as you say.
My point was it was supposed to take a steel ball, and did many times before the “public fail”. Lots of mass and impulse on a small patch didn’t break it, yet a pebble hits the “production” glass and it cracks like ordinary glass. Thats where the “Charlatan” comment becomes relevant. Sells one thing, delivers another.

My point was it was supposed to take a steel ball, and did many times before the “public fail”. Lots of mass and impulse on a small patch didn’t break it, yet a pebble hits the “production” glass and it cracks like ordinary glass. Thats where the “Charlatan” comment becomes relevant. Sells one thing, delivers another.
For side windows sure. All US cars are made with laminated glass like Cybertruck as standard. I call the “public fail” a massive publicity stunt success with them achieving thousands of articles and even shirt sales discussing Tesla. Can’t think of a single auto unveil I didn’t research from the past. Everybody even if not interested seen the Cybertruck with that “stunt”.

For side windows sure. All US cars are made with laminated glass like Cybertruck as standard. I call the “public fail” a massive publicity stunt success with them achieving thousands of articles and even shirt sales discussing Tesla. Can’t think of a single auto unveil I didn’t research from the past. Everybody even if not interested seen the Cybertruck with that “stunt”.
Right. A Charlatan can and wants to reach as many people as possible; good for business. This modern day charlatan would make P.T. Barnum proud.