Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cyber truck will be the best selling vehicle ever

Will the cybertruck be the last car you purchase?

• Yes, if it can last 1,000,000 miles

Votes: 55 50.5%
  • No, It has a face only a mother can love

Votes: 54 49.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Read statistics about how many people drive with broken mirrors. And human eyes are definitely not better than good camera.
Lolwut? Human eyes are definitely better than a good camera, and even further than that, the change in depth from looking at the road to a side view mirror is zero. Your eyes stay focused to infinity in either situation. But when you have to switch from looking at the road to looking at a screen that's 2 or 4 feet from your eyes, re-focusing is required.

Lolwut? Human eyes are definitely better than a good camera, and even further than that, the change in depth from looking at the road to a side view mirror is zero. Your eyes stay focused to infinity in either situation. But when you have to switch from looking at the road to looking at a screen that's 2 or 4 feet from your eyes, re-focusing is required.
Respectfully, you shouldn’t worry about it Master Chief lolz

• Funny
Reactions: T3SLAROD
best selling truck ever ... just without any specs or price after the latest update to the Cybertruck page last night. Let me guess... the price will go up significantly and specs will go down (500+ miles of range in a tank, really?)

this also answers how close Tesla is to producing those things when you can't see prices/ trims and specs anymore ...

.. just without any specs or price after the latest update to the Cybertruck page last night. Let me guess... the price will go up significantly and specs will go down (500+ miles of range in a tank, really?)...
Very strange, hopefully it's just a Tesla site glitch... we've seen them before.

Early this week I switched my res from a twin motor to the tri-motor config, and I did get an email acknowledgment. Maybe my timing was good for a change?

best selling truck ever ... just without any specs or price after the latest update to the Cybertruck page last night. Let me guess... the price will go up significantly and specs will go down (500+ miles of range in a tank, really?)

this also answers how close Tesla is to producing those things when you can't see prices/ trims and specs anymore ...
It shows how much you want to speculate

I like how everyone is still hanging on to the initial price Tesla put out while all their other products keep going up in price. Yeah it's not going to happen and a lot of people are going to end up disappointed. Just prepare for a starting price of $50k for the RWD and you should fine.

I like how everyone is still hanging on to the initial price Tesla put out while all their other products keep going up in price. Yeah it's not going to happen and a lot of people are going to end up disappointed. Just prepare for a starting price of $50k for the RWD and you should fine.

I doubt they'll even do the RWD.

I think it also tells us just how far off Tesla is in their beer can 4680 batteries Development. Like far off.

You don't need mirrors when you drive faster than everyone else
Here in CA, we use our mirrors to watch for black and white cars or motorcycles with riders who wear gold helmets who are acting sneaky behind us. Mirrors are an essential part of driving here. Even in a Tesla. With careful watching and driving I haven't had a ticket in 20 years, though I can't say I didn't deserve one now and then.