Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck Basecamp Tent / Camping

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This proves my point above.

Yes, but in most of case you will be camping in a more clement weather
and will use only moderatly the air conditioning during the night.

Camping in the wilderness is quite a unique experience.
It seems that camping, and even living in a Tesla is quite
popular for some people, see the following thread for example:

Less bears or lunatics to worry about inside your car, they can't really smell you easily
Hahaha. Bears will rip windows out for a snickers bar. A bear has one of the best sense of smell in the entire animal kingdom, 7-10x better then a blood hound. They can smell you from 30-50 miles away…. They can smell you in a car from miles away.

I worked in Yosemite summers in high school for the NPS. I’ve seen small black bears rip out windows and pry back doors for a food wrapper or food in vac sealed packaging.

Good news is bears mostly don’t eat people, mostly….

Reactions: ohmman
Hahaha. Bears will rip windows out for a snickers bar. A bear has one of the best sense of smell in the entire animal kingdom, 7-10x better then a blood hound. They can smell you from 30-50 miles away…. They can smell you in a car from miles away.

I worked in Yosemite summers in high school for the NPS. I’ve seen small black bears rip out windows and pry back doors for a food wrapper or food in vac sealed packaging.

Good news is bears mostly don’t eat people, mostly….
And if you keep in shape, you can always outrun the other person /s