Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck is a scam.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would be a fine Hunting Rig if you aren't going out too far from Civilization.
How many Hunters are going to purchase a Cybertruck to drive to their Hunting Campsite.
1710452562055.png

1710452670672.png

Last edited:
I won't argue whether it's ugly or not since that depends on who you talk to. Just remember that when the VW Bug came out many said it was ugly too but over 23 million were sold. Only time will tell after the CT has been around a few years what its legacy will be. I just think we should wait and see how it plays out. Why rush to judgement?
The VW Beatle was brilliant and beautiful. I collect them, they are simple to work on, simple to drive and simple to push around in the garage when you need to. They smell German too. I love them.

Reactions: OxBrew and MD70
The VW Beatle was brilliant and beautiful. I collect them, they are simple to work on, simple to drive and simple to push around in the garage when you need to. They smell German too. I love them.
Agree my best friend growing up had a Beatle and I helped him swap out the engine a couple of times. Great little car.