Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck, pre-order transfer! can you help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
My cousin and i ordered the cybertruck base model around the same time; He signed up for self-driving piece for 7k extra. and I didn't.
Now i want to get the FSD but it's 10k now; My cousin is not gonna purchase the cybertruck anymore; Can i use his reservation to pickup the truck with my name? I will of course pay him $100 and then cancel my pre-order.

Hello,
My cousin and i ordered the cybertruck base model around the same time; He signed up for self-driving piece for 7k extra. and I didn't.
Now i want to get the FSD but it's 10k now; My cousin is not gonna purchase the cybertruck anymore; Can i use his reservation to pickup the truck with my name? I will of course pay him $100 and then cancel my pre-order.

The easiest way is to have him give you his account, with credentials and just use that. You should keep you order on your original account around as an extra, for him, or someone else, since there are likely to be future price increases. You can do it other ways, but this is the simplest.

Reactions: chinokie