Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck preorder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone help with these questions regarding cybertruck?

I have an email confirming preorder deposit (via preorder agreement) on a cybertruck, with order # RN113328978, and a $100 deposit. Using the Tesla app, I can’t find any option on Tesla.com to search the status of the order.
And no way to contact Tesla for support.

Using iMac, I can’t even sign in to Tesla (same password as app), because the site doesn’t recognize the combination email and password. When I try to establish a new account, I can’t because I “already have an account”.

I have a preorder like you do fore the Dual Motor variant of the Cybertruck, and as far as I know there is NO way to check your order status as there is no “status” on the truck itself. There aren’t any yet to appear in showrooms, and you’ll find no EDD anywhere on the app on the Tesla account page on their website. All you know is your RN and that they have $100 of your dollars.

Upvote 0
Can anyone help with these questions regarding cybertruck?

I have an email confirming preorder deposit (via preorder agreement) on a cybertruck, with order # RN113328978, and a $100 deposit. Using the Tesla app, I can’t find any option on Tesla.com to search the status of the order.
And no way to contact Tesla for support.

Using iMac, I can’t even sign in to Tesla (same password as app), because the site doesn’t recognize the combination email and password. When I try to establish a new account, I can’t because I “already have an account”.
You can only check on your reservation (it's not an order) from the Tesla.com website, under Account. You do not need to do it from a computer, you can use whatever web browser you have on your smartphone. Make sure that the email address you used to reserve it matches whatever you are currently using in the Tesla app. If you can't log in for whatever reason, just reset the password by tapping on "Trouble signing in?".

Upvote 0