Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck RHD(Japan) confirmed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

heltok

Aug 12, 2014
Sweden
Anyone here waiting for the Cybertruck?

screenshot-twitter.com-2024.02.12-15_41_32.png

This is an official video by Tesla titled “CGI IRL” available on YouTube for a while now.
I don’t speak or read Japanese but I don’t think this confirms a RHD Cybertruck at this point but would be happy to be wrong.
I agree, although I do think the fact that they're promoting the Cybertruck in Japan is the eyebrow-raiser here. A country that doesn't really do utes/trucks, and a country that is RHD.

I agree, although I do think the fact that they're promoting the Cybertruck in Japan is the eyebrow-raiser here. A country that doesn't really do utes/trucks, and a country that is RHD.
Does seem unlikely, doesn't it? *If* they do RHD CT, surely Aus and UK are first. (I was surprised to the extent rural England has got into utes recently).

This doesn't confirm RHD. Tesla sells the Model S & X in Japan in LHD only - it's possible if they sell the Cybertruck there then it will be the same. LHD vehicles cannot be sold in NZ (unless there are very specific conditions met, which the Cybertruck doesn't meet)

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq