Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck will have rear wheel steering

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The suspension and steering (front and rear) are quite different from Tesla's other models. Far beefer. Tesla said they ran the CT on the Baja route. They didn't say more, so I'm fairly sure it wasn't during a race since no one reported it. Don't know if it was run as hard as a race either. Sort of amazing they could keep it quiet. I expect off-roaders will be happy, but time will tell if they got it all right.

Reactions: SpicyPaneer
Hmmm. Quite different yes... But still car-like - Stamped upper vs forged on H2(and MS!):
1701999462339.png

Vs:(H2)

1701999520173.png

1701999603190.png

The suspension and steering (front and rear) are quite different from Tesla's other models. Far beefer. Tesla said they ran the CT on the Baja route. They didn't say more, so I'm fairly sure it wasn't during a race since no one reported it. Don't know if it was run as hard as a race either. Sort of amazing they could keep it quiet. I expect off-roaders will be happy, but time will tell if they got it all right.
Baja route would be. I’ve if if actually a see the footage of this Baja run. Hoping someone would actually do a Baja run or go and have fun with this beast and actually put the truck to a real test .