Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Damn you Tesla!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Unpilot

Sell order in at $5999.99
Supporting Member
Dec 2, 2017
A Coast
I used to enjoy so many things before I bought my MS.
The GoldWing sits in garage not used because of you.
I used to enjoy sitting at home reading....now anytime anything is needed at the store I can't help myself...I jump up and say "I'll go get it"

My antisocial tendencies are being tested as people want to look at and talk about the car.
I have to fight the urge too drag race every car at every stop light.
I don't listen to music much in the car now as it is so quiet.

I wonder how many more changes are occurring that I am missing.

I used to enjoy so many things before I bought my MS.
The GoldWing sits in garage not used because of you.
I used to enjoy sitting at home reading....now anytime anything is needed at the store I can't help myself...I jump up and say "I'll go get it"

My antisocial tendencies are being tested as people want to look at and talk about the car.
I have to fight the urge too drag race every car at every stop light.
I don't listen to music much in the car now as it is so quiet.

I wonder how many more changes are occurring that I am missing.
You don’t realize how much of an introvert you might be until you get something rare like a Tesla. I was in the same boat as some of your comments have displayed about not wanting to talk to people about the car, or the motorcycle just sitting in the garage (put 2K miles on my supersport bike in 1 year, put 300 on it since we got the first Tesla almost 18 months ago).

Reactions: selfbp
I thought I was the only one to look for excuses to go for a drive. I am even taking the fam to Gillette Stadium to watch NCAA men’s lacrosse final, just to stop at the 16 stall Manchester supercharger and grab a bite at Artisinal Burger. Damn you Tesla, but in a good way!

Reactions: scottf200