Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Damn you Tesla!

Unpilot

Sell order in at $5999.99
Dec 2, 2017
A Coast
I used to enjoy so many things before I bought my MS.
The GoldWing sits in garage not used because of you.
I used to enjoy sitting at home reading....now anytime anything is needed at the store I can't help myself...I jump up and say "I'll go get it"

My antisocial tendencies are being tested as people want to look at and talk about the car.
I have to fight the urge too drag race every car at every stop light.
I don't listen to music much in the car now as it is so quiet.

I wonder how many more changes are occurring that I am missing.

Qbenjamin

Frugal But Classy!
Jan 7, 2017
Bravos
I used to enjoy so many things before I bought my MS.
The GoldWing sits in garage not used because of you.
I used to enjoy sitting at home reading....now anytime anything is needed at the store I can't help myself...I jump up and say "I'll go get it"

My antisocial tendencies are being tested as people want to look at and talk about the car.
I have to fight the urge too drag race every car at every stop light.
I don't listen to music much in the car now as it is so quiet.

I wonder how many more changes are occurring that I am missing.
You don’t realize how much of an introvert you might be until you get something rare like a Tesla. I was in the same boat as some of your comments have displayed about not wanting to talk to people about the car, or the motorcycle just sitting in the garage (put 2K miles on my supersport bike in 1 year, put 300 on it since we got the first Tesla almost 18 months ago).

Reactions: selfbp

Stan Moraski

Brownout
Apr 22, 2016
Canton, CT
I thought I was the only one to look for excuses to go for a drive. I am even taking the fam to Gillette Stadium to watch NCAA men’s lacrosse final, just to stop at the 16 stall Manchester supercharger and grab a bite at Artisinal Burger. Damn you Tesla, but in a good way!

Reactions: scottf200

IchDochNicht

Sep 4, 2016
Bay Area, CA
I used to love and get excited to see exotic cars, Porsche’s, high end bmw and Mercedes, now I see them and go, meh, be a lot cooler if it was a Tesla.
I always say that I take the Porsche, if I want to go slow... That usually gets the point across. Still won't get rid of the car, as it was my childhood dream.

Reactions: oneday

ai4px

Wes
May 2, 2018
Sumter SC USA
We have an FJR1300 and Concours 1400 sitting in the garage since we bought the MS. The fact that it has been raining for 15 days straight has nothing to do with the bikes being parked... lol

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC