Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dashcam corruption fix?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any fix out yet for that ? Still the same on 42.2 ?
Any recommended usb stick size/brand or formatting software to not have the corrupted drive issue again ?

Thanks!
Mine is now better resolution and frame rate by dedicating a USB port to 64GB SanDisk ultrafit 3.1. It was formatted to FAT32 out of the box. Prior problems with a 2.0 32gb drive with many music files.

Reactions: Ahzuz
I had all the same issues as everyone else.
THEN I purchased a “Patriot” 32GB USB flash on amazon after researching what some of the faster read write speed devices were. That one had good reviews for speed.
I plugged it in right out of the box (created the TeslaCam folder) and is has not so much as hiccuped once in 2 weeks of driving.

Can’t really say what the problem is or was.
But I do know a USB that worked for me.

Reactions: Ahzuz
THEN I purchased a “Patriot” 32GB USB flash on amazon after researching what some of the faster read write speed devices were. That one had good reviews for speed.
I plugged it in right out of the box (created the TeslaCam folder) and is has not so much as hiccuped once in 2 weeks of driving.

Hi, can you send the link to the Amazon page that has the exact USB stick that you bought? I like to go get one. Thanks

It was formatted in fat32 filesystem right from the box!?