Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dashcam Install - Calibred Customs (Johnny)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i'll add a post with pictures after I get the work done but I just wanted to say that after doing a lot of research here on getting a dashcam installed, I sent Johnny a message on yelp and he responded very quickly (usually within a few minutes).

Since from reading here it looks like he's the best, I scheduled an appointment with him. He'll come to you in SoCal so it's convenient.

My appointment is this weekend so I'll post up pics and results after he's done.

My main goal is to get a great dashcam install (I have the blackvue 550 from a previous car) done with wires hidden and the unit always on. In the past i did the installation myself and although I was able to get wires hidden in panels, etc., the X is just too complicated with sensors and cameras for me to feel comfortable doing it myself.

So I was torn between doing an ugly job where I put wires next to the exist housing, etc. so that I don't disturb any factory installed sensors and cameras or call Johnny.

I chose to call Johnny.