Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Data module installation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone hoping someone can help me
I purchased the TParts data module and watch numerous/ all the videos on YouTube regarding installation.

Ive been able to successful replace the old unit, plug in the USB wire and run it towards the panel under the glove box. Where I am stuck is I can't take it the panel under the glove box. All the videos show 5 plugs to take out my 2023 MY only has 3.

If anyone can provide any assistance on removing that panel it would be greatly appreciated

Hi everyone hoping someone can help me
I purchased the TParts data module and watch numerous/ all the videos on YouTube regarding installation.

Ive been able to successful replace the old unit, plug in the USB wire and run it towards the panel under the glove box. Where I am stuck is I can't take it the panel under the glove box. All the videos show 5 plugs to take out my 2023 MY only has 3.

If anyone can provide any assistance on removing that panel it would be greatly appreciated
Might be due to not everything being quite a mirror image on a LHD vs a RHD vehicle. I assume you are watching LHD videos for a RHD vehicle.

Reactions: LWR15K