Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Debadge fans

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used a simple plastic cover on my front and rear logos to give it the chrome-delete look:

1641011653960.png

These emblem covers came from here:

and the back emblem cover is indeed curved to follow the contour. I like the front and back covers; but I didn't bother with the steering wheel emblem cover that was included in the kit. If I was wrapping, I would indeed have removed the emblems and not replaced them.

Scott

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | made/delivered Oct 2021

Hi, I've never debadged a car and was thinking of rearranging the letters in "Dual Motor" on my Model Y into "Moro." Any thoughts on going ahead with this? I don't want to scratch up the back of my car like a silly person.
Hair dryer or heat gun and floss or fishing wire should do the trick (slow and steady, pulling away from the car) but reapplying the letters might be difficult. You’ll need to use some sort of mounting tape and that could be an arduous task.

Thanks!! I'll do some more research before going ahead.
I had the hood decal removed for PPF. There are two very tiny paint defects at the ends of the T. We're leaving the badge off anyway but if I'd suspected I would have acquired some touch-up paint and removed the badge myself. Even though you can't see them unless you're closing the hood. My spouse says they act as guides for hand placement. I suppose I should get the touch-up paint anyway.