Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic Model 3 Photos

Webeevdrivers

Jan 2, 2017
Canada
Sure. First pic with aeros, second without.

50711223276_d82b9dae48_c.jpg

50302296267_66950591be_c.jpg

Mutant

Oct 20, 2020
Waterloo, ON
Ha! E46 owner here - 2004 330i sedan (with a whole bunch of mods). But I have special respect for cool wagon owners.

I am curious - did you do the ceramic coating and PPF by yourself?

PS: Is that a Yale Assure smartlock for the garage door? Ok, this is getting weird now :D
Had the PPF for all the major exterior sections (full front, A to C pillar and rocker panels) done at a local detail shop. Applied PPF myself to wear and tear areas (strip on rear bumper and all four door sills). The polishing and application of ceramic coating I did myself.

Yes that is a Yale Assure smartlock with Zwave module (also have same lock on front door). Also currently using Smartthings home controller with several Zwave modules throughout the home :)

anandoc

Another BMW convert
Oct 14, 2019
Toronto, ON
Had the PPF for all the major exterior sections (full front, A to C pillar and rocker panels) done at a local detail shop. Applied PPF myself to wear and tear areas (strip on rear bumper and all four door sills). The polishing and application of ceramic coating I did myself.

Wow, doing some of that PPF yourself is quite impressive! I too have full frontal coverage (bumper, hood, mirror covers, A-pillars, rocker panels, rear bumper luggage area) but I got it done by a shop.

Yes that is a Yale Assure smartlock with Zwave module (also have same lock on front door). Also currently using Smartthings home controller with several Zwave modules throughout the home :)

Also a Yale Assure owner but with the August module. I am a Homekit guy :)

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC