Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic Model 3 Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure. First pic with aeros, second without.

50711223276_d82b9dae48_c.jpg

50302296267_66950591be_c.jpg

Ha! E46 owner here - 2004 330i sedan (with a whole bunch of mods). But I have special respect for cool wagon owners.

I am curious - did you do the ceramic coating and PPF by yourself?

PS: Is that a Yale Assure smartlock for the garage door? Ok, this is getting weird now :D
Had the PPF for all the major exterior sections (full front, A to C pillar and rocker panels) done at a local detail shop. Applied PPF myself to wear and tear areas (strip on rear bumper and all four door sills). The polishing and application of ceramic coating I did myself.

Yes that is a Yale Assure smartlock with Zwave module (also have same lock on front door). Also currently using Smartthings home controller with several Zwave modules throughout the home :)

Had the PPF for all the major exterior sections (full front, A to C pillar and rocker panels) done at a local detail shop. Applied PPF myself to wear and tear areas (strip on rear bumper and all four door sills). The polishing and application of ceramic coating I did myself.

Wow, doing some of that PPF yourself is quite impressive! I too have full frontal coverage (bumper, hood, mirror covers, A-pillars, rocker panels, rear bumper luggage area) but I got it done by a shop.

Yes that is a Yale Assure smartlock with Zwave module (also have same lock on front door). Also currently using Smartthings home controller with several Zwave modules throughout the home :)

Also a Yale Assure owner but with the August module. I am a Homekit guy :)