Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic Model 3 Photos

GoneCrazy

Feb 7, 2018
TX
BDDA4D89-1358-46AF-BA99-7CD44B8A9810.jpeg

Updated photo after tinting (photosync 35 sides and rear).

Cali_wete

Apr 23, 2018
OC, CA
Blue is awesome, my vin just came out! Nice pictures folks, will try to remind this thread and add mine. Now has anyone done a full frontal PPF on those pictures? Does it matter for Blue? I understand if is a white or black. But the blue seems ok with some freeway rock chips not?

Same question here? PPF full or partial? Or does it matter for Blue?

Mutant

Oct 20, 2020
Waterloo, ON
Not the best pictures either but just finished paint correction and applying ceramic coating (Optimum Gloss Coat). Also has Xpel PPF on full front (hood, front bumper, headlights and front fenders), rocker panels and full A to C pillar. 2021 SR+
20210104_184710.jpg
20210104_184722.jpg

anandoc

Another BMW convert
Oct 14, 2019
Toronto, ON
Also a BMW convert (former 2011 328xi Wagon). Great minds think alike:)

Ha! E46 owner here - 2004 330i sedan (with a whole bunch of mods). But I have special respect for cool wagon owners.

I am curious - did you do the ceramic coating and PPF by yourself?

PS: Is that a Yale Assure smartlock for the garage door? Ok, this is getting weird now :D

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC