Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Definitive List Of Things To Buy After Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: tomot
We bought our tire flat kit at Griots—same thing without a Tesla logo for $30 less.
Windshield shade, HPWC at the house. USB splitter cable and sticks.

Charging cables for passengers in the back seat.

Went with the Tesla mats frunk and trunk and Maxpider for the interior.

Stuff we bought but didn’t need: Exterior car cover, center caps (spouse got over the wheel covers, plus they can be 3D printed) and touch-up paint.

Any dash Vinyl Wraps reccomendations from amazon? don't care for the wood trim and want to cover it with an ez peel off/on solution?

All weather floor mats will save you a ton of cleaning costs.

Winter tires and rims if you're in a place where you need 'em.

Portable tire pump kit which runs off the 12V. Really convenient to have. Saved my bacon a couple of times.

Get the USB stick for the dashcam, and a second one for any music you want to bring from home.

Nice list you have here guys.
I picked up mine yesterday and got the door sill protectors, the 303 car wash, the cup holder and storage mats all on amazon but the console wraps I bought from RPM Tesla based on the ease of application as displayed in their YouTube video (
)

All the best.

Don't forget windshield washer fluid because it's going to be a long time before you need to bring your car in for service so you are going to have to refill the tank yourself.
As far as usb drive for sentry I went with a ssd internal and put it in a case. The ssd will have better write and heat durability.

Kingston 120GB A400 SSD 2.5'' SATA 7MM 2.5-Inch SA400S37/120G https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N6JQS8C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_J4mgDbDWZVY32

ORICO USB3.0 to SATA III 2.5" External Hard Drive Enclosure for 7mm and 9.5mm 2.5 Inch SATA HDD/SSD Tool Free [UASP Supported] Black(2189U3) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M08LCXW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_k5mgDbJV3B0T1

This is such a great idea. Thanks for posting. Somehow I don’t seem to be able to like any posts yet.

The 3D Maxspider mats for sure

A USB hub so you can still run the 2 chargers plus a key for music and still have a USB slot open for another key for camera

Also one I haven't seen anyone mention- the Abstract Ocean upgraded LED interior lights for the trunk and glovebox (I don't think the door/footwell ones are worth bothering with, but the other ones make a big difference)

I replaced all my lights with the Abstract Ocean replacements including the cool "T" for my front doors and "3" for my rear. All were very easy to do except the footwells........ I'm still monkeying with those........