Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delayed Delivery Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My original date for delivery of my Model 3 was February 27 and it has continually been delayed to the current date of March 15. Hoping this actually happens. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Tesla gave me a rental (because I sold my S) and their inventory is so low that they don’t have any Tesla loaners. On asking about status it seems that the car was perpetually in transit. My Vin is like 64xx. Pearl white.

My original date for delivery of my Model 3 was February 27 and it has continually been delayed to the current date of March 15. Hoping this actually happens. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Tesla gave me a rental (because I sold my S) and their inventory is so low that they don’t have any Tesla loaners. On asking about status it seems that the car was perpetually in transit. My Vin is like 64xx. Pearl white.

Hi neighbor. I am scheduled to pick up my Pearl White Vin 6401 this afternoon. I was notified on March 2nd and haven't heard anything since then, so I'm assuming it's still on, and I don't get a bad phone call in the next couple hours.

So far I've been told March 26th, March 16th, March 15th, and then March 19th.

My insurance agent is going to murder me if I call her with another date.

I'm not too upset, I expected to be waiting to June when they bumped estimates out to Mar - May but it sure would be nice to just have a reliable date.

• Funny
Reactions: Pkmmte