Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Day Rescheduling

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received my VIN on Monday and scheduled delivery on Tuesday for the following Monday but have yet to receive the “your vehicle has been loaded onto a trailer” text. Should I be worried that my delivery will be rescheduled for a later date or maybe that this VIN was previously rejected?

For additional context, I’m picking up in Chicago and don’t know how long it typically takes for the trailer to make the trip from Fremont.

Reactions: VegasMYP
Solution
I wouldn't worry about it. Got my car a week ago and never got any texts other than the VIN assignment. Thought it was a reject, but it wasn't. VIN text to pickup was 7 days.
I received my VIN on Monday and scheduled delivery on Tuesday for the following Monday but have yet to receive the “your vehicle has been loaded onto a trailer” text. Should I be worried that my delivery will be rescheduled for a later date or maybe that this VIN was previously rejected?

For additional context, I’m picking up in Chicago and don’t know how long it typically takes for the trailer to make the trip from Fremont.
We never received a "your vehicle has been loaded onto a trailer" text 🧐.

Reactions: anomie
Upvote 0

I got my VIN Monday, still waiting for the "Schedule your delivery text or App prompt" I did get my insurance done...My EDD is from 8/19 to 8/23.

Upvote 0