Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery / Service Issues (panel gaps, delivery delays / issues / Service problems etc)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know who I can contact at Tesla that can actually resolve problems? I picked up my Model 3 Performance last week and I have a list of 13 issues so far and no one at Tesla seems to care. They are all very nice, but I'm ultimately ignored.

Have you tried creating a service ticket for the issues ?
Oh yeah! It's already been in their shop twice and that was only because I drove it there in person and after a few polite but firm discussions, they fit me in. It needs a lot of more repairs and I can't even get an appointment for 2-3 weeks now.

To be clear, this is not my first Tesla, so this is not me having unrealistic expectations or not understanding how the car works.

Next service ticket, include a link to PAs lemon law.

If the car in the first 12 months/12k miles is in the shop 30 days or more, or they fail 3 times to fix a significant problem, you can require them to buy the car back from you.

Make it clear you intend to use this if your issues are not all resolved in a timely fashion at next service visit.

You have about a one in a million chance of getting a response. Don’t get your hopes up.
I've tweeted Elon a few times.....he calls me back immediately on my cell phone. Cool guy!!

I'm KIDDING. He's never once remotely responded, even to the point that I'm sure he blocked me LOL

Telsa= Zero QC, Zero customer service, Never a call answered, let alone returned. But we love the brand and they sell the hell out of their cars. Go figure.

How many days do you get before they start charging you a storage fee for the car sitting at the service center? (if they even do) I'm dropping my car off today and going out-of-town for the weekend but they say the job will only take a day to complete. I won't be back until Monday to pick up the car.

Does anyone know who I can contact at Tesla that can actually resolve problems? I picked up my Model 3 Performance last week and I have a list of 13 issues so far and no one at Tesla seems to care. They are all very nice, but I'm ultimately ignored.
I probably wouldn’t have accepted the car with so many issues. That said, schedule an appointment and from experience they are always helpful (sc and mobile service). Good luck!

Had a terrible experience with Mount Kisco. At the end of May, I had a 12:00 pickup for a Model 3. When we arrived, they had the wrong Registration tag on our vehicle and the vehicle we were supposed to pick up had driven off with someone else. It took them a while to figure out why our TESLA cards would not connect to someone else's car. After an hour or two they then sent someone to pick our car up another hour away and bring it back. After it arrived and was cleaned but low on power (they plugged it in at my request but there was no power at that terminal so didn't restore any charge they burned up). On arrival they cleaned it and on inspection it now had a damaged wheel cover which they did replace). Over 6 hours later my used car was ready. The Shop Manager apologized and offered an accessory credit to make up for my horrific delivery experience (he advised that statistically his staff assured him they had a good record since they only had 4 of those this month - so 8 customers went through a similar hell). He offered me an accessories credit and shook my hand - said to expect an email in a few days. That was 3 weeks ago, and no email - he doesn't take calls either or respond to mine. This is a terrible dealership who don't care about Customers and don't respect them either. Go somewhere else. No honor - no respect. Don't expect to be treated like a person. Don't care how busy you are - if you only use color to identify a vehicle and can't read a VIN or have a double check for eliminating a problem like that you shouldn't be managing a delivery business.

Reactions: kvanriper
Well....you are right, nobody at Tesla cares. Sad state of affairs with Tesla service and customer support. What are the problems you are having? I or one of the veterans here might be able to help...

Reactions: kvanriper
So I picked up my model 3 a couple weeks ago, and dropped it off for tint yesterday. Tint shop says my drivers window was delivered with a cracked drivers window…… god
I was at a delivery center yesterday and numerous undelivered Teslas were having front windshields replaced
FF3A291B-3303-463F-9DFD-5C41F00237FA.jpeg