TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Delivery Time for Silver Wall Connector

Discussion in 'Model 3: Battery & Charging' started by NormVA, Oct 28, 2019.

1. NormVA

NormVA Member

Has anyone ordered a Silver Wall Connector from the Tesla website? I was wondering what the delivery time is.

I will try the dealer first, but if they don't have it, I guess that my choice is to order it online.

Thanks, Norm

2. Style86

Style86 Member

Yes. Bought mine last week, so one week delivery plus or minus a day.

3. Chisale

Chisale Member

Same here. About one week. Once your order is placed they will send you the tracking number within a day or so with the exact arrival time.

4. MrMassTransit

MrMassTransit Supporting Member

Mine took a little more than a week to get to the east coast. Maybe 8-9 days in all?

5. Tessaract

Tessaract Member

Ordered one yesterday, delivery is forecast for Monday Nov 4. So, 8 days.

6. NormVA

NormVA Member

Thank you for the delivery date information. Much appreciated. Norm