Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its because Tesla does all their deliveries at the end of the quarter. This means they try and deliver all their cars at the end of September and then once again at the end of December.

You have missed the September deadline so the next deliveries will be end of December which is in approximately 12 weeks.

• Disagree
Reactions: WolfHero and pcons
Its because Tesla does all their deliveries at the end of the quarter. This means they try and deliver all their cars at the end of September and then once again at the end of December.

You have missed the September deadline so the next deliveries will be end of December which is in approximately 12 weeks.
This is not true. Tesla delivers cars daily in Canada to customers. There is a surge at quarter end, but they still have significant deliveries at other times.

According the the Tesla dealership that I was at, the deadline for 2-4 week deliveries was Aug.31st. Then the factory will transition their focus to European orders. As soon as Sep.1 hit, it changed to 1-11 weeks (they will go back to additional north american deliveries by xmas). I wish it was because of the heat pump/battery day, but likely not the reason.

According the the Tesla dealership that I was at, the deadline for 2-4 week deliveries was Aug.31st. Then the factory will transition their focus to European orders. As soon as Sep.1 hit, it changed to 1-11 weeks (they will go back to additional north american deliveries by xmas). I wish it was because of the heat pump/battery day, but likely not the reason.

@szsz MY currently showing as 5-9 weeks for either LR AWD or Performance. (At least out West, not sure about for Toronto)