Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery - what to look for?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd concentrate on making sure the body, paint, and glass are OK. Check the body for misaligned panels and trim. Make sure the paint is on every surface it is supposed to be on, and is OK for you. Both the body and the paint may not be perfect, and this is normal. It should be good enough. Make sure the glass is not optically distorted in a bothersome way on front, side, and rear glass. Check the upholstery for visible defects. Check the rest randomly, as anything else should be easily fixed after purchase.

MSLR ultra Red, cream interior. Ordered 4/16, VIN assigned 4/22. Delivery scheduled for 5/10.

IMG_5580.jpeg

I'd concentrate on making sure the body, paint, and glass are OK. Check the body for misaligned panels and trim. Make sure the paint is on every surface it is supposed to be on, and is OK for you. Both the body and the paint may not be perfect, and this is normal. It should be good enough. Make sure the glass is not optically distorted in a bothersome way on front, side, and rear glass. Check the upholstery for visible defects. Check the rest randomly, as anything else should be easily fixed after purchase.
Thank you. I appreciate your input!