Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

new offer from tesla to transfer supercharging to 2024 model

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

I had gone through and originally put in an order in early November and was matched with a MS in late November for this. I ended up not taking the first and going on hold as I was holding out hope for the 2024 VIN. While I planned to put in a second order to meet the terms and conditions if there was a December date communicated, that passed last week and now orders are scheduled for next year.

Given I did not take the car on the first go around, it looks like I would not be able to transfer FUSC in 2024. So I had the following questions:
1. The T&C's says if I do not take delivery of something of the same config, if I were to change the config would it be possible?
2. At what point do you know if they actually will transfer? I may want to still try if they match me in 2024 but would want to ensure FUSC is on the vehicle
Honestly you probably missed your window. If you change the config it’s highly unlikely to have a possible delivery date before the new year.

If you want FUSC, your best bet at this point is probably grabbing an inventory car. You’ll need to decide whether supercharging or MY2024 is more important to you.

Reactions: ChiefRollo
Honestly you probably missed your window. If you change the config it’s highly unlikely to have a possible delivery date before the new year.

If you want FUSC, your best bet at this point is probably grabbing an inventory car. You’ll need to decide whether supercharging or MY2024 is more important to you.

I was under the impression if you rejected the car you'd lose charging on BOTH cars. Maybe I misunderstood?

Yeah I wish I had timed it a bit better

The offer does not apply for used/demo inventory as well so it just depends if something magically becomes available

Good thought. I have had the same concern.

Here's the agreement I signed and submitted prior to delivery. Charging was removed from my car before delivery as well. I guess you could wait and not sign it until delivery, but then you risk not being able to take delivery.

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 4.13.19 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.