Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

new offer from tesla to transfer supercharging to 2024 model

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beside that, it is thru you cant transfer supercharger to new owner if you decide to sell model y after couple years

also bettery is different chemistry than old model s .at least coolant is same glycol g48 and i am experimenting with G11 now.

another option you can buy demo model y and save about $10000 if tesla rep like you than warrranty is the same

internet is mostly for entertaiment .

gps 2 d will work and radio will work too without premium internet connection i think.

if you using tesla just for pleasure not for bussines than it makes sense to pass this offer,
but if you comute alot like travel agent or delivery or taxi or exploring or doing treasure hunt like amazing race lol than supercharger transfer is a must

we got couple weeks before Christmas to make decisions....i hope blk friday will drop price down on tesla y

senta help me....😀😀😀😀😀

cheers

Omg ,i like TESLA price updates regarding model Y.

Price for model Y was slashed for about $2,000.00
And interest rate dropped down for almost 0.5%.

Now weird rules are if you want to take any 2023 model from lot inventory and if dealership adjust more price for you than you cant be qualified for SUPERCHARGER transfer.

Last week we were told we cant get demo isnt eligible as well ,but now there is way around.

I think i will go for Y.😁

New hot spot option instead premium internet connection as well
I like this forum .It good to be part of tesla family.

20231119_193752.jpg

Omg ,i like TESLA price updates regarding model Y.

Price for model Y was slashed for about $2,000.00
And interest rate dropped down for almost 0.5%.

Now weird rules are if you want to take any 2023 model from lot inventory and if dealership adjust more price for you than you cant be qualified for SUPERCHARGER transfer.

Last week we were told we cant get demo isnt eligible as well ,but now there is way around.

I think i will go for Y.😁

New hot spot option instead premium internet connection as well
I like this forum .It good to be part of tesla family.
Do you mind sharing what the way around it is to get an inventory/ demo car and qualify for the FUSC transfer?

Not sure about Canada but here in the US, you would also pay less for registration and insurance for 2023 v. an identical 2024.
That's going to vary. Year doesn't impact registration in my state. Insurance there might be a small difference, but that will probably be reflective of the resale difference (which I also expect to be pretty small despite what some here say)

in the transfer supercharger support page, it says Tesla can make an exception to take delivery after dec 31 if it initially says it will be delivered this year but they couldn’t. Anyone talk to a SA about this? It seems all the SA I talked to insist it must be delivered this year.

Reason I asked is because when I ordered, I was given Dec 2-Dec 23 date. So I don’t look at inventory. Now the date has changed to dec 2023-Jan 2024 and all the inventory is gone.

in the transfer supercharger support page, it says Tesla can make an exception to take delivery after dec 31 if it initially says it will be delivered this year but they couldn’t. Anyone talk to a SA about this? It seems all the SA I talked to insist it must be delivered this year.

Reason I asked is because when I ordered, I was given Dec 2-Dec 23 date. So I don’t look at inventory. Now the date has changed to dec 2023-Jan 2024 and all the inventory is gone.

I would contact Tesla through the app and get whatever they say it in writing. Considering Tesla's history of biasing towards undocumented conversations...it would be in your best interest.

Yeah it looks like the earliest timeline for delivery today pushed to January 2024

I was going to put in another order to boost the likelihood that I would get a 2024 model but looks like that is no longer possible

Will hope and pray that they have the delivery window change back to 2023 to put in an order

Do you mind sharing what the way around it is to get an inventory/ demo car and qualify for the FUSC transfer?
Yes i will update you guys i just took delivery today and super excited just now ordered roof rack and getting over some details getting supercharging option.
Well if anybody wants to buy new 3 or model Y i can help you with using my referal code or i can navigate you step by step how to order and check some things before you take delivery of new tesla.

Attachments

• 20231208_124223.jpg
    20231208_124223.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 19
Hey everyone,

I had gone through and originally put in an order in early November and was matched with a MS in late November for this. I ended up not taking the first and going on hold as I was holding out hope for the 2024 VIN. While I planned to put in a second order to meet the terms and conditions if there was a December date communicated, that passed last week and now orders are scheduled for next year.

Given I did not take the car on the first go around, it looks like I would not be able to transfer FUSC in 2024. So I had the following questions:
1. The T&C's says if I do not take delivery of something of the same config, if I were to change the config would it be possible?
2. At what point do you know if they actually will transfer? I may want to still try if they match me in 2024 but would want to ensure FUSC is on the vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.