Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dent in new Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It doesn't seem strange because it's a "dent removal" place that posted the video. So, they know if they put "Tesla Model X" in the title it will get clicks. Maybe they fixed it, but by not showing a before and after, it leads me to believe they're just trying to ride coat tails.

yea that would make sense. The curves on the X do make it look indented in some areas though, however I've never seen one in person so I wouldn't necessarily know. Are there any X owners that may have insight on the curves of the car?

Look at the channel. Shows a bunch of different cars. He/she is not the owner. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWxL1C6cMB4Q1dX8aWXCUog

I was going to respond exactly how you did but the odd thing is that when people make videos like this trying to advertise their business they will say hey this is the damage and now it's gone, we are awesome. but he didn't do that, so either he is the owner (my guess not since there's a dot com) or he is a busienss owner who sucks at marketing.

I was going to respond exactly how you did but the odd thing is that when people make videos like this trying to advertise their business they will say hey this is the damage and now it's gone, we are awesome. but he didn't do that, so either he is the owner (my guess not since there's a dot com) or he is a busienss owner who sucks at marketing.

Thats why I found it so strange that this guy just showed us the car and didn't try to sell any snake oil.