Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Denver - Downtown Target

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was mentioned earlier this year that Superchargers were going to be built at the new Target downtown. Now that the Target is open, I see no information if that has or is happening. Anyone hear anything?

Is this as far as some people are going to go towards finding new Superchargers?
44290D92-0DF9-433F-85D6-AF557C2988CE.jpeg
283F55F6-5AEA-4DDA-BFC5-9791DAE22D91.jpeg

Is this as far as some people are going to go towards finding new Superchargers?View attachment 365383View attachment 365382
lol. Don't bother zooming in on the map. They just center the pin above the city name.

As for lengths we've gone to find Superchargers, we've driven over 100 miles into non-Supercharger territory on multiple occasions to scout out possible Supercharger sites. That's how we found the Brush, CO Supercharger back in 2016. Those trips were in an S90D. Now with an S100D, I figure we could go at nearly 150 miles into uncharted territory when scouting for Supercharger sites.

As for lengths we've gone to find Superchargers, we've driven over 100 miles into non-Supercharger territory on multiple occasions to scout out possible Supercharger sites. That's how we found the Brush, CO Supercharger back in 2016. Those trips were in an S90D. Now with an S100D, I figure we could go at nearly 150 miles into uncharted territory when scouting for Supercharger sites.
Thank you for your service!!