Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Ever Failure to Charge

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm hoping this is a one-off, and I'm describing it here in case it's related to the upgrade to 2023.44.30.20 (installed yesterday).

Nick was at 56%, and I plugged him in around 8 PM, with a target SOC of 80% and a Scheduled Departure time of 7 AM. I woke up this morning at 6:30 AM and he was not charging. I unplugged and replugged him, and charging started immediately, with a charge time remaining of 3 hours.

Although the cars have occasionally charged when they shouldn't have, that's the first time this happened. I don't think there was a brief power outage last night. Luckily there's a supercharger where I'm going.

Anyone seen that?

Nick was at 56%, and I plugged him in around 8 PM, with a target SOC of 80% and a Scheduled Departure time of 7 AM.
Did you recently make adjustments to either of those, and did you do it in the phone app? I have seen a couple of people mention the changes made in the app not pushing or sync'ing over to the car. Changes to these on the car's screen are always effective.