Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Design Studio - model3config.com (unofficial)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great job!
I have reservations for two. Your site made me start thinking about color combos with the body and wheels. I want two totally different color combos. I also started dreaming about getting the two different color wheels you have and change them on the cars every now and then to make them look different. I hope the white interior of MX is offered for M3. So I want the white and tan interiors. Which exterior colors do you guys think would go well with these two interior colors and the two wheel colors?

So I had been leaning towards getting the Model 3 in red since my previous 3 cars have been white, silver, and black, respectively. But after seeing this, screw that, the only acceptable red for me is Signature Red. If it isn't offered, I'm sticking to a base color. If you couldn't tell by my user name, I'm an FSU grad from Miami. The Signature Red would match my FSU tag and Miami Heat license plate frame oh so nicely... First world problems?

Ha Miami heat license plate... Let me guess you bought it after LeBron James joined the team?
Signature red look nice... But I don't think it will be offered in the M3...

Great job!
I have reservations for two. Your site made me start thinking about color combos with the body and wheels. I want two totally different color combos. I also started dreaming about getting the two different color wheels you have and change them on the cars every now and then to make them look different. I hope the white interior of MX is offered for M3. So I want the white and tan interiors. Which exterior colors do you guys think would go well with these two interior colors and the two wheel colors?
I would love a browne interior like this http://www.cars.com/crp/vp/images/15cadillac_ats_coupe/seatsFF.jpg

Fixed for all colors except blue.
Bayol, do you think you could also tweak the blue to better match the picture being shown on the Tesla reservation page?
m3_sideview.png

Reactions: Troy