Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did anyone receive another software update today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had my car two weeks today and have yet to get any software updates. It feels like I am always waiting for something with Tesla although this wait is much less exasperating then the wait for the invite, the VIN, the delivery... :)

I have had my car two weeks today and have yet to get any software updates. It feels like I am always waiting for something with Tesla although this wait is much less exasperating then the wait for the invite, the VIN, the delivery... :)
Nothing unusual about this. Why does it seem that early Model 3 owners are so much more impatient than early Model S owners?

Got my update last night. Didnt notice any huge differences in AP, but I was also too chicken to try the new exit ramp feature.

Sadly, my speed limit signs are still wrong on 1/2 my commute, so I put in another report.

Got notified and installed 2018.21.9 on our Model 3 late last night.
We got it on our 2018 Model S 100D (MCU2) last week.
So for the first time both cars are on our on the exact same version.
269EDD2A-887D-4636-9E47-8412B916B017.jpeg

Reactions: SlicedBr3ad
Got the notification and upgraded this morning. I noticed that the AP lane changes are WAY better. Smoother, more natural, and well paced . Love it. The nag to touch the wheel is on steroids and seriously needs to be reconsidered. I think the nag is actually an unsafe distraction now. Really sad about this change. Lastly boy can it see other lanes cars now! Maybe this is why lane changes are better?
Can anyone beat TEN cars in front?
IMG_20180612_091236.jpg
IMG_20180612_091236.jpg

IMG_20180612_091236_01.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: RubberToe
Got the notification and upgraded this morning. I noticed that the AP lane changes are WAY better. Smoother, more natural, and well paced . Love it. The nag to touch the wheel is on steroids and seriously needs to be reconsidered. I think the nag is actually an unsafe distraction now. Really sad about this change. Lastly boy can it see other lanes cars now! Maybe this is why lane changes are better?
Can anyone beat TEN cars in front?
View attachment 309103
View attachment 309103

View attachment 309104
I disagree about the nag. As long as I hold the wheel, I get fewer nags. Wheel holding is more sensitive and get fewer false positive nags when I'm holding wheel

I have had my car two weeks today and have yet to get any software updates. It feels like I am always waiting for something with Tesla although this wait is much less exasperating then the wait for the invite, the VIN, the delivery...

It worked, I mentioned yesterday I have yet to get any OTAs and just got the notice one is available for my car. Obviously, Tesla is monitoring this forum. :)

I got the update today but can’t understand the benefit of the car visually showing what cars there are in front of you while in AP mode.
If it could monitor cars that are in my blind spot then I’d consider that a definite enhancement. But detecting cars that are in front of me? No real help since I can see those cars myself. Or is there something more to it that I can’t see?

Reactions: geometro