Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did Tesla remove the Green Traffic Light Chime?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like some people had it with AP only like my self and it was supposedly removed in a recent update.
I wasn’t sure if it was removed after I let the FSD subscription lapse or something else, like an update. As I mentioned I HAD it before I subscribed.

At any rate I had it when I bought the car. I put it a service request about it this morning.

Seems like some people had it with AP only like my self and it was supposedly removed in a recent update.
I wasn’t sure if it was removed after I let the FSD subscription lapse or something else, like an update. As I mentioned I HAD it before I subscribed.

At any rate I had it when I bought the car. I put it a service request about it this morning.
I'm guessing you bought existing inventory (like me). They had FSD on all those cars and removed it (unless you bought it) before you got it. The thing is, there was a glitch that kept the Green Light Chime active. They basically "fixed the glitch", so you lost it.

Reactions: BitJam

My guess it they needed to move even the basic stuff into the FSD package (that isn’t) to help float the $10,000 price tag for it!

Reactions: Canyonero
I'm guessing you bought existing inventory (like me). They had FSD on all those cars and removed it (unless you bought it) before you got it. The thing is, there was a glitch that kept the Green Light Chime active. They basically "fixed the glitch", so you lost it.
Sorry I'm late to the thread. This just happened to me with a firmware update to 2021.32.21 on my Model Y demo with FSD removed. That green light chime was a great feature (but not $10k great). IMO they should have warned us when it was removed. Oh well.