Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did you order BLACK or WHITE inteior with your Model 3 ??

Did you order a BLACK or WHITE interior with your Model 3 ?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have two model 3s, one with white, the other black. People say the white are more cushy, but they appear identical as far as comfort to me, might just be in people’s head. I will say, I’ve had to clean the white more than the black. I’m sure they are the same level of dirtiness, but things do show more on the white.

If I had to pick, I’d probably prefer the black. The white pops more, but I like the black with carbon fiber additions. I also think the black interior is integrated better, whereas the white seems kind of slapped on, especially with having a black arm rest and things like that.

Heat regarding the seats hasn’t been a factor for me.

• Informative
Reactions: outie and gaswalla
White... love it. Either with blue, black or grey and it makes a very good contrast with the aero cover.

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 131
How do you cast both?
Red on black LR (hers) delivery next weekend!
Black on white MR (his) pending

A black Tesla is very nice and I think I would regret it not trying the white. So beautiful every time I see it in the showrooms. I’m ready for a PITA maintenance but I’m ready and the rewards outweigh sacrifices. Plus, it’s mainly just me in the car and I’m a little OCD.

It's funny with 120 votes, its almost 50/50% with white (61 vs. 59) edging out despite having a higher cost and shorter availability time.

I can attest to the stain resistance of the white, after having carried used tires in the back, jean stains, among other stains.

I have two model 3s, one with white, the other black. People say the white are more cushy, but they appear identical as far as comfort to me, might just be in people’s head. I will say, I’ve had to clean the white more than the black. I’m sure they are the same level of dirtiness, but things do show more on the white.

If I had to pick, I’d probably prefer the black. The white pops more, but I like the black with carbon fiber additions. I also think the black interior is integrated better, whereas the white seems kind of slapped on, especially with having a black arm rest and things like that.

Heat regarding the seats hasn’t been a factor for me.
I didn't like the black at all with everything black. I thought the white was nice to kind of break up all the black. Maybe with the carbon fiber additions I would have liked it better though. I actually prefer the black arm rest.
IMG_20181018_014525.jpg