TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Dirty Money

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by RedOctober, Feb 7, 2018.

1. RedOctober

RedOctober Member

i just watched the first episode of Netflix series Dirty Money. It was about VW and how corrupt the german automaker really is and at what lengths they will go to deceive the public. It’s a must watch for anyone who is wondering why some of us are never going to purchase another ICE vehicle.

2. berserk_sun

berserk_sun Member

I have no problem about ICE vehicle, but I will never buy a car from VW or European car manufacture in general.
    The reason they are so deeply corrupted has nothing to do with ICE or big oil in any stretch way, it because the corruption of polices in EU.

3. RedOctober

RedOctober Member

Have you watched Hard NOx in the series Dirty Money. It will open your eyes to the corrupted automakers in Germany.