Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discuss and ask questions beta fsd among users

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome!

For every version of FSD Beta that is released, you’ll find a discussion thread titled by FSD Beta version number.

These aren’t sticky threads, so they will occasionally get bumped down to the second page of this forum.

I have a question. I have a 2016.5 Model S with FSD Beta. I have a left and right scroll wheel. The display behind the dash is broken up into 3 different views with the left showing navigation, the center showing FSD and the right showing battery usage.

My question is: Is there a way to get “full screen” FSD visualization, ultimately making the center FSD take over the full screen?

I don't really need the left and right visualizations. I am looking for something like this. It is from a 2016 Model X.
1654898350056.png

There used to be an option in the settings specifically for "full screen"...but I have a Plaid now so I cant go out and refresh my memory about where it is...but I think itwas right there with the other auto pilot settings