Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DO NOT Apply for Tesla Leasing or Financing Now Until Configurator Released

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH TESLA FINANCE. DO NOT APPLY FOR LEASING OR FINANCING YET - UNTIL THE CONFIGURATOR IS RELEASED FOR Production Reservations!!

This functionality was released prematurely. We weren't supposed to see it until after we configure, which auto-populates the "TOTAL VEHICLE PRICE" field.

Tesla Finance is trying to get the people in charge of the website to pull it down right now until the configurator is posted.

If you apply now and hit [SUBMIT], all you will do is waste your time and get a hit (hard pull) on your credit report, which might reduce your score a little bit.

The complete thread on this is posted here:

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/56218-NEW-Production-Tesla-Leasing-Tesla-Lending-Other-Financing-Cash-in-myTesla

correct.... the price can't be put in by the user. It is filled by the design studio after the reservation holder configures his/her Model X. I tried this afternoon, got all the info but couldn't put in the price. Disconnected and decided to wait. I only wanted to see if the interest rate was better than my banks or some of the local credit unions.