TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Do you like Advice? Ariana Huffington is full of it.

Discussion in 'Model S' started by buttershrimp, Aug 20, 2018.

1. buttershrimp

buttershrimp Click my signature to Go Mad Max Mode

Dear Ariana Huffington,

As a recently widowed single mom working 2 jobs while taking care of my aging mother and 4 kids in South Dakota... I long wondered how I could achieve peak efficiency.

Then, like a beacon through the night, your advice to Elon Musk came, and just like that, my problems were solved. I simply must make time to take a nap.

If someone like you, with the odds stacked against her, can take time to give personal advice to Elon, then we all can learn from your example.

I've always believed that real help comes from sanctimonious and narcissistic tweets in the night..... but now I realize that it must come via public airways because only then can we understand other people's problems and be appropriately shamed into getting the help we need.

God Speed Ariana.... and thank you for allowing me to take a nap...

Busy_Mom_400.png

• Funny x 4