Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do you regret buying a RWD Model S?

coinneach

Jan 26, 2019
Phoenix, AZ
My RWD was the first and only Tesla I've ever driven, and frankly it's all I need. I grew up driving '60s and '70s RWD V-8s so the handling feels like coming home. A D model would have been overkill, not to mention another $100 per month on the insurance bill.

⚡️ELECTROMAN⚡️

Jul 15, 2016
Pacific Northwest
I absolutely love my car, but I have had regrets about not getting AWD. The uncorking of the AWDs hurt my feelings, and when it snows once or twice a year I wish I had AWD. When I’m behind the wheel I never have any regrets. All the regrets are in my head when I’m sitting on the couch.

Reactions: MIT_S60

dalepearson

Jan 27, 2019
Worcestershire
ModelS.jpg

Here it is ... Few tweaks to make it how I want, but happy boy so far :)

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC