Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do you want Track Mode for P3D Stealth?

Do you want Tesla to bring Track Mode to your P3D Stealth?

• Yes!

Votes: 46 63.9%
  • No.

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Yes. I don't own a P3D Stealth but think it should have Track Mode.

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • No. I don't own a P3D Stealth and don't think it should have Track Mode.

Votes: 11 15.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
aside from being cool to have, will any stealth P owners really regularly use track mode? just curious. I have a P3D+ and don't ever see myself using it.
Are you kidding? Right after my car updated I took it in the mountains to throw it around and see what it can do. It's awesome. I will be using this a lot, on track and off.

Frankly I don't see why these two features in track mode shouldn't be part of the default configuration:
1. significantly stronger regen braking
2. overdrive (proper) cooling to prevent the performance limiting dots which were a real pain in my day to day driving

With Track Mode the car finally drives as it should. To bad you have to turn it on every time. I don't see a good reason for ever not using it.

Last edited:
Reactions: caskater47
yeah!! I am definitely bringing this to the auto-x with track mode and having some fun. i regularly track an E46 M3, i doubt i would really take this instead since that one is so track prepped but at least once.

I am still somewhat worried about abuse to the battery by track mode if you really drive the crap out of it like you would on the track for those that have some experience and are familar with the venue... thoughts? If you are in a novice group, no worries.

yeah!! I am definitely bringing this to the auto-x with track mode and having some fun. i regularly track an E46 M3, i doubt i would really take this instead since that one is so track prepped but at least once.

I am still somewhat worried about abuse to the battery by track mode if you really drive the crap out of it like you would on the track for those that have some experience and are familar with the venue... thoughts? If you are in a novice group, no worries.

You'll be fine, because as you know, auto-x is a typically short course with plenty of time between runs.

It takes some hard consecutive laps longer than 2+ minutes before you start to reach the thermal limits of the system.

Definitely report back, so we can hear your experience with it.

totally agree auto-x will be fine. I was more worried about laps at watkins glen if you already drive towards the limit with an ICE

You'll be fine, because as you know, auto-x is a typically short course with plenty of time between runs.

It takes some hard consecutive laps longer than 2+ minutes before you start to reach the thermal limits of the system.

Definitely report back, so we can hear your experience with it.