Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dodged the U-Turn maniac but missed the 'Give Way' nutter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Other driver managed to hit my side last week after failing to abide to their clearly marked Give Way juntion. I predicted it was potentially going to happen and swerve to minimise damage to a small dent and a few paint scratches. Still sucks though.

Just waiting on body shop/insurance to get back to me on when I can take it in to get fixed and resprayed (drive and passenger door). Plus it goes in for service work next week.

Footage all recorded of course, not that the insurer required it.

TARS lives on!

Other driver managed to hit my side last week after failing to abide to their clearly marked Give Way juntion. I predicted it was potentially going to happen and swerve to minimise damage to a small dent and a few paint scratches. Still sucks though.

Just waiting on body shop/insurance to get back to me on when I can take it in to get fixed and resprayed (drive and passenger door). Plus it goes in for service work next week.

Footage all recorded of course, not that the insurer required it.

TARS lives on!

Sorry to hear this and glad you didn’t require the footage to be used.

Once it’s settled though would be good if you could post it up to see what was recorded and how much of the incident was covered by TeslaCam

Reactions: GrumpyManUK