Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does 2023 M3 RWD come with floor mats (Seattle)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not relevant to your question specifically, but just in case anyone else is ever reading this and orders a Shanghai built car - the Shanghai built cars do include mats (including for the RWD variant)

Hopefully might save some people buying and having to return their mats after making the same mistake I did, as it’s not always obvious when reading these threads that it’s different by location!

• Informative
Reactions: ucmndd and giotto1
Yes, but we’re discussing the RWD here, which does not. Inclusion of floor mats is one of the things that makes up the premium interior package present on the AWD vs the “partial premium” interior you get with the RWD.
Oh, I had no idea I had a premium package . My purchase order does not list the premium stereo, forward camera recorder and I don’t know (not listed).

Yes, but we’re discussing the RWD here, which does not. Inclusion of floor mats is one of the things that makes up the premium interior package present on the AWD vs the “partial premium” interior you get with the RWD.
I had no idea carpets were part of a package. I’ve never heard of a car not coming with them. They are thin and not luxury plush that I’d expect at my price point.

Reactions: father_of_6
Congrats on your new Model 3!

Regarding the floor mats, Tesla's offerings can sometimes be a bit unpredictable. While they usually provide carpet Tesla floor mats, it's always a good idea to double-check with your delivery advisor. And if you're looking for high-quality alternatives, I've found Tesery to have a great selection of Tesla floor mats. They strike a nice balance between style and protection. Enjoy your new ride!

Congrats on your new Model 3!

Regarding the floor mats, Tesla's offerings can sometimes be a bit unpredictable. While they usually provide carpet Tesla floor mats, it's always a good idea to double-check with your delivery advisor. And if you're looking for high-quality alternatives, I've found Tesery to have a great selection of Tesla floor mats. They strike a nice balance between style and protection. Enjoy your new ride!
I know you’re a vendor and pay to sell stuff here, but is bumping a three month old dead thread to provide bad/incorrect information about Tesla’s product and offering yours instead really the best way to do it?

Reactions: t199