Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does adding FSD to your config improve your EDD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I met a Woman yesterday with a LRMY , Gemini wheels. She ordered her car in Jan 2022. Received it in March 2022. WTF? Well, turns out she ordered it with FSD. I think Tesla is still giving away our cars to the not so smart people ordering theirs with FSD. Even though the design studio says they are not. This sucks . How do I spend over 60k for a car and get treated like crap? I am so close to giving up. I emphasize with people waiting for a year! How do you have the patience? What are the SA’s saying?

I met a Woman yesterday with a LRMY , Gemini wheels. She ordered her car in Jan 2022. Received it in March 2022. WTF? Well, turns out she ordered it with FSD. I think Tesla is still giving away our cars to the not so smart people ordering theirs with FSD. Even though the design studio says they are not. This sucks . How do I spend over 60k for a car and get treated like crap? I am so close to giving up. I emphasize with people waiting for a year! How do you have the patience? What are the SA’s saying?
As quick as that was, I would bet it is probably because a car that matched her config was rejected by someone at the same DC. Others that ordered before he with FSD do not yet have their car.

Reactions: Brimine
I didn't have the patience, which is why I added FSD. And shortly thereafter had activity with my EDD. I'm not going to take it off, I don't think. I was able to add it at original order date price of 10k, instead of current 12k. I'm going to use it mostly as a "toy" to play around with and test out, etc. Show off to friends and family that Summon mode! :) But I thought the 10k price was a good investment in the future of FSD. It will only get better, I believe.

Reactions: Brimine