Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone have the Evannex cup holder insert?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you post a pic of yours?

Hard to get it without the shadows. Fit is better than it probably looks.

IMG_20190819_192321.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: WilliamG
Wow, how did I miss this? Previously searching for Tesla Model 3 cupholder inserts only returned results for collar/ring inserts (the ones that get stuck to your cup/bottle) or liners for the bottom of the cupholders. This Evannex insert is exactly what I've been looking for. It has the flaps to grip onto cups/bottles of various sizes vs. a fixed diameter ring. Also, you don't lose the use of the space connecting the two cupholders as you do with the ring or the spring-loaded design. That connecting gap is handy for my eyeglasses case or mobile phone when I don't need to carry a cup or bottle. Finally, since it is fully enclosed on the bottom and sides, spilled liquids won't get on the cupholder itself.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Last edited:
Reactions: WilliamG
the evannex cup holder I have fits very well and is worth having, ie better than nothing. however I am very disappointed in it because the tabs to hold the beverage container are very soft. if I place a full/just opened 12oz soda can in it, even moderate cornering will topple the can over enough to spill some.

Wow, how did I miss this? Previously searching for Tesla Model 3 cupholder inserts only returned results for collar/ring inserts (the ones that get stuck to your cup/bottle) or liners for the bottom of the cupholders. This Evannex insert is exactly what I've been looking for. It has the flaps to grip onto cups/bottles of various sizes vs. a fixed diameter ring. Also, you don't lose the use of the space connecting the two cupholders as you do with the ring or the spring-loaded design. That connecting gap is handy for my eyeglasses case or mobile phone when I don't need to carry a cup or bottle. Finally, since it is fully enclosed on the bottom and sides, spilled liquids won't get on the cupholder itself.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Preserving the space in between was just as much reason for me buying the insert as was the annoyance of the 3D printed rings sticking to the cups. My previous car had the connecting space in between the cup holders too and it's so useful for larger items.