Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone regret their purchase?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does the second row in the 7 not fold? I know the 6 doesn’t.

in the older 7 seater Xs, the 2nd row seats moved independently like on the 6 seater. There were 3 individual pedestals. All you can do with them is move torward the front and tilt forward, or move back and sit upright. i had no clue how much more i valued the extra space vs extra seats that i wouldn't use. i just thought "hey cool, i can bring 7 people" but honestly i've only needed to do it once. so many times ive wanted to fold everything down and just take a nap while charging, lol.

• Funny
Reactions: jet44
Why would Tesla fix a nail in your tire? (serious question)
They have a) service centers; b) the service centers allegedly provide parts and service for the car; c) they offer roadside assistance; d) the cars are not equipped with spare tires. Accordingly, the expectation is that the 'roadside assistance' would at a minimum a) direct you to a place that provides tires; and b) not direct you to a service center, when the 'roadside assistance' people should be able to talk in a straightforward manner with the 'service center' to get correct accounts of their inventory.

In essence -- because Tesla Roadside Assistance said, twice, "we have tires in stock for you now, at Service Center X", and were greatly mistaken. Basically, they must be using the equivalent of tin cans and a waxed string to call, speak with, and get real-time communication from one end of Tesla to the next.

Next time, I'll call the 'Psychic Hotline', instead of Tesla. Psychic Hotline knows more about Tesla's parts inventory than Tesla.

• Informative
Reactions: DelPhonic1
They have a) service centers; b) the service centers allegedly provide parts and service for the car; c) they offer roadside assistance; d) the cars are not equipped with spare tires. Accordingly, the expectation is that the 'roadside assistance' would at a minimum a) direct you to a place that provides tires; and b) not direct you to a service center, when the 'roadside assistance' people should be able to talk in a straightforward manner with the 'service center' to get correct accounts of their inventory.

In essence -- because Tesla Roadside Assistance said, twice, "we have tires in stock for you now, at Service Center X", and were greatly mistaken. Basically, they must be using the equivalent of tin cans and a waxed string to call, speak with, and get real-time communication from one end of Tesla to the next.

Next time, I'll call the 'Psychic Hotline', instead of Tesla. Psychic Hotline knows more about Tesla's parts inventory than Tesla.

That's a whole lot of info that wasn't in the original post. I was trying to understand the "nail in tire as a warranty item" but I think I understand your frustration.

Reactions: Missile Toad