Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone with an outstanding MYLR white interior order have a two week window yet? [Nov 2022]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Folks, ordered black MYLR 7 seat with white interior on 09/28/22 , just got an email to schedule my delivery with dates of Nov 22-24, is this normal? How do i know if I am getting a rejected VIN? The VIN is 7SAYGAEE8PF59****

Hi Folks, ordered black MYLR 7 seat with white interior on 09/28/22 , just got an email to schedule my delivery with dates of Nov 22-24, is this normal? How do i know if I am getting a rejected VIN? The VIN is 7SAYGAEE8PF59****
It's not normal. Those of us who have been waiting for 8+ months for our cars hate you.

Doe your car have FSD? That's one reason it would be put at the front of the queue.

Does anyone know why the white interior is subject to delays? The black and white seats are the same, just a different dye. So is it the dye that has a production delay?

I found some information on a seat factory in Fremont, a couple of miles from the main factory. This was interesting but I couldn't find anything newer than 2019. Behind The Scenes At Tesla's Seat Factory — #CleanTechnica Field Trip
There are quite a few folks that will tell you in terms of comfort/feel - the seats are very different? But idk what to think.

Ugh! EDD changed this morning, was Nov 19-Dec 1, NOW Dec 1 to Dec 29.
LR/Blue/White/20”/Tow ordered 3/6
We got a text from the SA at our local service center late this afternoon asking if we would be interested in a Blue/White/tow with 19” wheels instead of the 20” we ordered. We said yes and had a VIN in our account within a few minutes. It’s on a truck arriving at the center tonight and we’re scheduled to pick up Wednesday morning!