Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does the 2018 Model 3 not support MyQ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It should work, what happened when you tried to sign into your MyQ account in the car?
How can I sign into my MyQ account? Do I have a MyQ account for the Tesla Model 3?

Anyway, MyQ customer support navigated me to set up MyQ for my Model 3. But MyQ did not exist anywhere on the Model 3 control panel. In the end, he said it is for the model year of 2021 or newer. He was not sure if the model year older than that is not supported.

Upvote 0
How can I sign into my MyQ account? Do I have a MyQ account for the Tesla Model 3?

Anyway, MyQ customer support navigated me to set up MyQ for my Model 3. But MyQ did not exist anywhere on the Model 3 control panel. In the end, he said it is for the model year of 2021 or newer. He was not sure if the model year older than that is not supported.
Open car settings and click on the garage icon at the top. Click on the "Link MyQ account". Scan the qr code and enter your MyQ login.
20231227_141202 (1).jpg

On Model S/X MyQ is only available on mid 2021's or later but is available for all 3/Y

Upvote 0