TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Does VIN match app referral number?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by sandkkoenig, Aug 7, 2018.

1. sandkkoenig

sandkkoenig Member

Curious if new first time owners are getting VIN numbers that match the referral code on the newly added car in the App?? Mine is 75,0xx. Seems like it could fall in line with VIN’s being assigned.

2. shiz

shiz Member

my referral code is in the 10k range, so I would assume no. Awaiting VIN assignment here

3. diamond.g

diamond.g Active Member

Mine doesn’t match.

4. TesWhisperer

TesWhisperer Member

Doesn’t match. Mine is 10000s in the referral code but I ordered AWD and AWD VINs don’t start that low. Yeah, pretty certain that it won’t match.