Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does Xbox Cloud still work for you?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Xbox Cloud has stopped working for the last few weeks. Does anyone have the same issue? You can test playing free Fortnite if you don't have a game pass. A game will try to load, then a black screen and eventually goes back to the main menu.

This used to work great for me but it no longer works. I’m just getting a black screen after the Xbox logo. Software version 2023.20.9. Seems to me that some kind of backend update on Xbox’s end has broken it for us Tesla users. Big bummer 😞

Reactions: advertisingfre
This used to work great for me but it no longer works. I’m just getting a black screen after the Xbox logo. Software version 2023.20.9. Seems to me that some kind of backend update on Xbox’s end has broken it for us Tesla users. Big bummer 😞
I spent a bit of time fidding with it yesterday trying to get it to work. There's quite a few instances on google of people with the same problem (but not in a Tesla). Basically it'll load, you get the spaceship, then the xbox logo, then a black screen until it quits. Some people have solved it by clearing cache etc (which I did try in the Tesla but it didn't help).

eg: XBox Cloud - We'll be right back error :: Steam Deck General Discussions

and Redirecting

So I think it still probably rests on Tesla to update the browser to fix this, I don't think it's at xbox's end unfortunately. Could also potentially be Telstra

Reactions: taimurasad
I spent a bit of time fidding with it yesterday trying to get it to work. There's quite a few instances on google of people with the same problem (but not in a Tesla). Basically it'll load, you get the spaceship, then the xbox logo, then a black screen until it quits. Some people have solved it by clearing cache etc (which I did try in the Tesla but it didn't help).

eg: XBox Cloud - We'll be right back error :: Steam Deck General Discussions

and Redirecting

So I think it still probably rests on Tesla to update the browser to fix this, I don't think it's at xbox's end unfortunately. Could also potentially be Telstra
The link you gave is from 2022 so not sure if it’s relevant to the issue here?

Lame

IMG_6011.jpeg