Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does your service center use seat covers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My anekdote: I once got my car back from service with a scratch on the steering wheel. I complained and they agreed to replace it.

So then I get my car back with the new steering wheel and a plastic bag over the steering wheel with my name on it. They really went that extra mile to avoid another scratch ;) Never again I saw any sort of bags used by the service center I use. And yes, dirtty traces are common after service and drive my wife crazy every time (also common for non-Tesla service i use for my other cars where I know they use bags.

Paper covers and floor mats from my SC. Never dirty on the two times I have been to service. Other cars I looked at being returned were clean and had paper as well.
Both service calls I got "your car looks bad ass" multiple times from technicians so maybe having your car perfect headed to service helps keep it clean?

Paper covers and floor mats from my SC. Never dirty on the two times I have been to service. Other cars I looked at being returned were clean and had paper as well.
Both service calls I got "your car looks bad ass" multiple times from technicians so maybe having your car perfect headed to service helps keep it clean?

With 2 kids and the fact one eats lunch with me every weekday, my car is far from spotless even with a 12v vac in the trunk well.

They still do not leave grime or dirt and seem very respectful of my property. They do wash the exterior but have never cleaned or vacuumed the interior. No paper or plastic wraps or sheets.

Highland Park IL service center.