Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dolby Turning off also lane departure turning off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Dolby has been turning itself off- I've read that other members have had the same problem.. Right now my car is in service as they are trying to diagnose the issue, but they haven't yet been able to figure out why it's happening.. does anyone have more information or solution for this issue?

Also, the same thing is happening with my Lane departure warning- It is turning itself off! Does anyone else have this problem?

Exactly. Lane departure is not a sound, it’s a steering wheel vibration. This really sounds like settings being changed meaning profile swap. Is Easy Exit in use and that’s perhaps hooked to a different profile? If you manually choose profiles or Easy Exit, be sure you are ending up with your own profile at the end. Or delete all profiles and recreate them. I’ve had them get corrupted.

Also be sure the fob is hooked to the right profile and only one fob is in the car.

Thxs I'll try that, and see if it fixes the problem! I thought the driver profiles just saved the seat and side mirror settings-- was unaware the auro pilot/Lane departure settings as well as Dolby being turned on or off was linked the the driver profiles!

My Dolby setting also periodically turns off and I only use 1 key and I am also the only driver. I just received another firmware update last night - 2019.16x. They changed the location of where you access the music settings as well. I had to turn on Dolby when I got into the car after the update. Wish they could fix it to have the setting stay on if selected.

I have had the same in the past. Very often Dolby was turned off.
With the current version 2019.16.1.1 the sound settings are at a different position. That is no problem.
The Dolby button shows On, BUT it is reverse now. If it shows green (on), from my hearing Dolby is off.
If I switch the button to off position, the Dolby sound is on.
Is this a test of my ear capabilities? :)