Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Door gap specification

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If someone tells me Wednesday I will post. Door is 1-2mm high and popping out 2-3mm in the back. The whole car is a bit off all over but it's not a show car. The door really stands out to me now, should have said something during delivery but best friend died the night before and was not in a right state of mind.

Condolences on your best friend - sorry to hear about your loss....

I complained on how crooked my Frunk was installed and the Delivery Advisor told me it was within spec. My car was delivered with multiple paint defects which required a 2 week repair at a Tesla Approved body shop. When the service advisor at the body shop saw the Frunk, she commented on how bad it was installed. They corrected it with all the other problems and now the frunk alignment looks great..

Another update. Just had service done on the car. Door gap wad .5mm out of spec and adjusted supossodly, looks the same. Mirror triangle was replaced. Cabin overheat issue that has been a bit of a challenge just to get Tesla to even admit is was broken is fixed. Faulty voltage regulator. A weight has fallen off of the condenser fan causing a bering failure will be fixed once part is in stock by mobile service. So far this has been 10 repairs in a litter over a year...and I would still buy a model 3 again. Will need to fix door myself it seems.